At Meridiano 87, we operate the only oxygen filling station on the Island of Cozumel. With 1,500 gallons of ultra-pure medical grade liquid oxygen ready at the station, we can service any need that might arise. We deliver oxygen in a gaseous state, in 6m3 cylinders. All the oxygen at Meridiano is medical grade oxygen, and may be used in de-compression chambers, hospitals and for industrial use. Just in case... we have enough oxygen (about three weeks' worth) to weather even worse of storms cutting off the islands supply.
ALL GASES - key recommendations
- 1.-Keep all gas far from any source of combustion.
- 2.-Never smoke near or in the presence of gas of any type.
- 3.-Never use gas as a substitute for air.
- 4.-Avoid contact with any type of lubricant.
- 5.-Always use a pressure regulator.
- 6.-When near gas, be careful no to be burned, or hurt because of the high pressure.
As the only authorized dealer for INFRA on the island, we also have readily available the following specialty gases.
- Acetylene (C2H2)
- USP Air (N2 + O2)
- Argon (Ar)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Helium (He)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- Nitrogen (N2)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Nitrous Oxide (N2O)
- Other Gases
At Meridiano, we do more than just deliver oxygen in cylinders. If your doctor or hospital recommends you use an oxygen concentrator, CPAPs, BPAPs, etc., please contact one of our advisors to discuss the options available.